The purpose of this workshop is to present and discuss leading-edge developments in material enabled thermal management solutions for removing, spreading, and dissipating heat from microelectronic devices and systems.
The workshop focuses on analysis, simulation and demonstration of high-performance solutions intended to meet current and evolving requirements in power electronics, lightning, automotive and nano-electronics.
Presentations of this Workshop (preliminary titles):
- "Thermometry of self-heated devices on micro- and nanoscale"
B. Gotsmann, Science & Technology department at IBM Research – Zurich, Switzerland
- "Thermal management for Power Systems"
H. Pairitsch , Technology & Innovation, Infineon Technologies Austria AG, Villach, Austria
- "Multiscale Thermal Transport"
R. Hammer, Materials Center Leoben Forschung GmbH, Leoben, Austria
- " Virtual prototyping for thin packages"
T. Krivec, AT & S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik Aktiengesellschaft, Leoben, Austria
- "The Quest for Robustness in Electronic Assemblies"
D. Kieslinger, ZKW Elektronik GmbH, Wiener Neustadt, Austria
- "Reliability testing and analysis"
E. Kraker, Materials Center Leoben Forschung GmbH, Leoben, Austria