The purpose of this workshop is to present and discuss current trends in model based condition monitoring, preventive maintenance and process control.
The focus lies on predictive maintenance of structural components as well as on model based and real-time process control in industrial production processes.
Presentations of this Workshop (preliminary titles):
- "IoT in mechanical and plant engineering"
G. Schiefer, Andritz AG, Graz, Austria
- "Hybrid modelling - the MCL way of condition monitoring"
M. Asazadeh & M. Mücke, Materials Center Leoben Forschung GmbH, Leoben, Austria
- "From high fidelity models to real-time smart process control of heavy steel plate production"
E. Parteder, voestalpine Grobblech GmbH, Linz, Austria
- "Tool Health Monitoring for cutting tools"
T. Klünsner, Materials Center Leoben Forschung GmbH, Leoben, Austria
- "Estimating hybrid model execution times on PLCs"
C. Gratl, Materials Center Leoben Forschung GmbH, Leoben, Austria
- "Digital retrofit - Enabling model-based condition monitoring of brownfield plants"
B. Mayer, Smart Production Labs at FH Joanneum, Kapfenberg, Austria
… and more